Today, people spend a large chunk of their lives online. Between checking emails, surfing the net, scrolling through social media, work and googling everything under the sun, people spend about 6 hours and 42 minutes a day online! So, it’s really no surprise that the majority of house hunters start their home searches on the internet. It’s for this reason that when you list a property, you better have some amazing pictures for people to see. If you don’t, the odds are high that they will scroll right on by your listing.
Sure, a picture is worth 1,000 words; you can tell a lot about a place from a photograph. When people are house hunting, they want to have a sneak peek of a property before they actually go to see it in person. Pictures provide that opportunity, and most real estate agents include pictures as a part of their marketing strategy.
If everyone and their grandad have pictures of their properties online, then it’s a no brainer that you better have something eye-catching that pushes your listing ahead of the pack. Enter -- drone photography.
But how does it help to sell houses, you ask? Here are five reasons you should opt for drone photography, instead of using only traditional photography when you are trying to sell a house:
· A Birds-Eye-View -- Aerial shots offer a big impact! Maybe once upon a time, you needed a helicopter and a whole slew of fancy camera equipment in order to get these impressive shots; meaning only the most high-priced properties featured them, but not anymore! A drone makes it possible for everyday homeowners to get in on the action.
· Show More Features -- If you use traditional photography, then you will most likely need multiple shots to showcase all of your property’s features. However, a drone lets you show many features at once.
· Impress Clients -- Even though drones have become more affordable, many agents are still using traditional images to show their properties. So, if you go the drone route, then you automatically stand out, plus you’ll impress clients with your ability to be on the cutting edge and willingness to keep up with the latest trends.
· Nail the First Impression -- You know how the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a first impression. Drone photography enables you to get some incredible shots, as well as utilize a variety of other features, to make your first impression unforgettable, in a very good way.
· Virtual Video Tours -- Let a drone glide through your property, inside and out, to give potential buyers an out of body experience. They will feel like they are traveling through the property from the comfort of their own living rooms. A virtual tour offers a seamless way for buyers to see all that your property has to offer.
Real estate marketing is challenging, there’s no doubt about it. If you’re looking for a way to make your property stand out from the crowd, then consider using drone photography to add that extra wow factor to your listings. Meet our team and contact us today to learn more about how we can help you feature your properties in a way that is sure to attract potential buyers and make them want to see more!